• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pentiums might make you sick!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
that is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard. This is pathetic about the world today where in the countries that allow people to be sued. This world these days, anybody will ruin another persons life to gain access to money these days. Whatever happened to morals and values. This is just sickening. Like when the lady at mcdonalds spilled coffee on herself. Cup holders were invented for a reason you know. The fact that she won that, omg, forget it, i'm just gonna stop talking about it.

I read that earlier this morning. It cracked me up.

I guess she will have to make due with a 486 for the rest of her life.

Yes i have noticed it too. I think my optical mouse is putting off radiation and making my hand cramp. I think M$ (the mouse) will owe me big time for the optical mouse hurting my hand to much. I mean my left hand is find cuzz it doesnt use the mouse. But the right hand, o its bad... M$ will have to fork over 100 million for my hand. and dont forget about my index finger. It seems to be bigger then the other fingers. I think it maybe the funky design therefore i should sue for 200million. My back kinda bugs too, thats another 100million. Let me see what else can i pin on the big giant company...
OK now lets get real. If u believe me that my hand is getting radiation posion from the lazer mouse then i got a bridge i can sell u. My hand doesnt hurt or does it feel crampped. But if it did maybe i shouldnt sit my (_._) here for 16hrs a day clicking away. And if my back did hurt i would not slouch and adjust my posture while sitting. Maybe a chiropractor would be good to. Also should not sit in front of the PC for 16hrs a day. If God would give out more common sense then we wouldnt need as many lawyers.

It seems the cases are getting more and more rediculas. Y cant we sue users for lacking common sense? They seem to be able to sue multi million dollar companies for their lack of common sense. So y cant it be the over way around to?

Back