• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pc2700 question / poll

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
about 175 relaxed timings
get the same on both my samsung ctl 0207 and my dtl.
and that's at 2.7v
pretty dissapointing

is that one stick or two??

and what size (MB's)

man - i guess some will do it and some wont.........

i can get into windows up to about 210 - 215 but it will crash pretty much right away.......

Kingmax PC2700
182? Not 100% sure, but its around this speed at highest settings.

Samsung Original PC2700 CAS2.5 -

Max speed = 210Mhz @ CAS2.5 -3-3-6 2T 2.7V

Corsair PC3200 CAS2 (actually 6ns PC2700 chips) -

Max Speed = 217.5Mhz @ CAS2.5 -3-3-6 2T 2.7V

F155mph

your kingmax is 5ns or 6ns

i can run my kingmax a anything fsb in my BD7II-Raid
=(

anyone have idea

I know this may not be the right thread to do this post but..

With my Corsair 3200 512MB i get this:

1 stick will do 205FSB Cas2 4 Way,2-6-2-2-2 2T Enhance DRAM enabled,CPU command Fast at 2.75 volts... hav'nt tried lowering the voltage after a burn in cause i didnt need to burn this stick. And thats a stable setting.. i can get it to boot into windows at 215 only changed CPU command at Normal(havent tried more,only tried in groups of 5Mhz) and was able to run sandra and stuff... No quake3 or 3Dmark.

2nd stick can do 205FSB same as above settings only difference was cas2, 2-6-3 and 2.85 volts.. havent tried lowering the voltage either after a burn in cuase that stick would only power up at 200 or 205 with 2.85 volts before. Plus i had to burn it in cause before it wouldnt do 200 or 205 at cas2 only 2.5 till after a good burn in with sandra memtest for about 10-12 hours.

Also.. i want to add that i can boot into windows xp pro stable as hell with both sticks in there at the same time.. so 2 sticks of 512=1 gig baby!...heheh. Only had to lower the timings for the ram to equall what the lesser stick wanted and also had to drop down to 200FSB from 205.. I also have the system cache off right now. Testing it out. Not gona keep both in it for now. 2nd lesser stick goes back into the epox board.

This is on a Abit KX7 RAID..

Also want to add that i'm pretty freakin sure that the only thing holding this ram down is this board. Meaning the chipset.. This KT333 chip doesnt like super high fsb for some reason without screen tearing after 200.. Though its only in the boot up screen till i get to windows. Though over215 i see artifacts in windows.

both sticks are 256megs, and I've tested them separately :beer:

If my board is holding me back, I got a bum unit, most guys seem to get alot higher on kt3's.

oh well beers up
hehe

205mhz turbo timings....video gets messed up think chipset is hiolding me back....KT333 unfortunatly :(

having a problem

I have a 2200+ unlocked @200 FSB 10 X. my settings are the fastest except for command time is 2T like to get 1T. My other is
set to fast. if I try to set to higher I cant boot. I have maxed out
every thing I can. My mad onion is 16oo. Would like to hit higher.
What can I do. Have samsung memory. help!

Back