• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

35%...0%?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hellrazrblade

okay, i was at about 35% on p200 and rebooted to install some new drivers. I got smart and wanted to up the fsb 1mhz. My vid card freaked out and gave me errors in F@H when i looked at the protein. now i put the fsb back down, everything is happy yet again... but my 35% turned into ZERO%... what happened?

Are you running the GUI? Just asking as it makes no difference. Anyway, if your overclock is too high, sometimes when FAH checks the work that has been done, it finds incorrect data or data it does not like so it starts over, this has happened to me before, I use the text console.

When you restarted fah after teh reboot the client recognized corruption in the wu and started it over so that it could turn in a non corrupted wu.

i use emIII, but how do i use a text console? sorry about not exactly understanding... is it an option in f@h or a separate prog or what?

its a different download, just get rid of the GUI console and download the "no nonsense text only console" from stanfords download page. In my experience it makes quite a difference, I went from 8min per frame to 3min per frame on a protien when i switched!! (i forget which protien :rolleyes: )

no problemo, and good thinking! anyway, im working on WU#6 for myself. console is much better, btw.

edit: ps, what do yall think of STEVE (my kitty, and new avatar)? hehe

Back