• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ftp server help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Big_Tex

I dont know if this can be asked i dont post here much but i read almost everthing. i need to know if any one can see or log on to my ftp server this is just for a test i can't log on behind my router.
{url deleted} if this is not a good thing to ask i will delete this post thanks.

I took down the path did not relize what was there sorry this was a clients machine was setting up a ftp server for him

Last edited:
could someone please check to see if they can log on so i can bring the server back down i dont want to leave this up all night just to test to see if it is working then i can make it more sercur please help

do u have a dialup account? if so u can use ur dialup modem and check youself. what is your ftp server? i believe u can also test it with your own IE browser. instead of http use "ftp://WAN IP"

AZN

the FTP worked via IE but didnt work with my FTP client. Also i strongly recommend taking that server down. I saw all the cracks and stuff u had and that is not welcome on this forum. Plz take it down so that nobody else see it. thx.

AZN

I couldn't get on either.

Why don't you create a temp Username and Password for us to try and make sure there's a text file on it just so we know when we are on.

AZN i ask if it was up not to look at my stuff this for a client those were there for testing thanks for letting me know that it is working those are not my files but that of a client I just wanted to know if i set up 2000 right.

I delete the path sorry mod and folks it was late and i dont look at clients files i just do what they ask .

Big_Tex said:
AZN i ask if it was up not to look at my stuff this for a client those were there for testing thanks for letting me know that it is working those are not my files but that of a client I just wanted to know if i set up 2000 right.

I delete the path sorry mod and folks it was late and i dont look at clients files i just do what they ask .
I just wanted u to know so u dont get in trouble. Had i left it alone im sure alot of people would be hitting it up and taking stuff off it. And yes If i wanted to I could download off it so it was working. But as far as my FTP client it would not connect.

AZN

Thank you Azn thank you for noticeing It was a clients machine so i didnt look at the files i was just sitting it up for him a ftp server and web server i coundt lg on behind my router I thank you for your help

Back