• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new vid card..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

crucial

well, lookin for a new vid card, old one died mysteriously :(. lookin to not spend anymore than 240 or so simolians.

i want one that'll preferably OC v well, and is obviously good for gaming (in particular, UT2k3). i've been looking at the 4400's (gainward and msi mainly) and 4200's (asus and gainward). any advice? i'd love to get the gainward 4400, but i can't find it anywhere :/

MSI ti4400, great card...don't get the champion edition though i heard it doesn't OC as well...could be wrong but i know the regular MSI ti4400 is an awesome card, friend has his at 310/forgot memory, but higher then a ti4600

Save some cash and get an evga Ti4200 128mb from newegg for about $170. They're awesome OC'ers and have dual monitor/video-in support.

wait till R300 comes out and you should be able to get a Ti4600 for that price range....

Back