• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lucky-Star 6abx2v

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SBeaver

I just got my hands on this one, and I'm on the search for information about it.
I have found a BIOS update for it dated march 2000 but it says "for 2mb bios only"!
How can I identify this?
There is also a 1mb bios version but that link is down right now.
This is an Intel BX board from "Lucky-Star" of Taiwan www.lucky-star.com.tw
If you have any info regarding newer bioses or know how to tell which bios chip I have, 1mb or 2mb, please PM me asap.
The revision of the board is 3.1.

ps. Any info of slotket adapter or cpu compatibillity will help a lot too!:burn:

edit: I just re-checked the company website, it turns out that the 6ABX2V is under the socket 370 and not the Slot 1 category.
I've even read reviews of the board that said it was a Slot 1 board and I have the board here and it is a Slot 1 board (unless huge brown plastic thing on the top was just put there to show off.)
The board itself is marked as 6ABX2V 3.1 so I guess this is the right bios and that they just misplaced it.
Lucky-Star seem impossible to reach by e-mail or whatever so I can't ask them.
Should I flash or shouldn't I?

also, it just came to my attention that a Korean company has a board with the same name (company name= Unitec) and on google I saw a 3.1 bios for 6abx2v Unitec systems.
Enlighten me please!:eek:
:)

Last edited:
Back