• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rocket Arena 3 clan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eXtraktor

Ok boys and girls, those who are interested post here. I really would like to start a clan with some of you. First off, we need to find a common server we have a good ping to ( i dont mind having a ping of ~60-70)

I know there are alot of players in these forums so post up ppl!

Last edited:
I'm not really a clan kinda guy, never been in one and dont plan on it. But I will play if someone starts a server like the CS one we have. I dont play much RA3 anymore, not as much as CS and UT, but I'm still pretty good.

I love RA3 but now its getting ridiculous. I can see how someone can get like 50 kills in 30 mins, i've done it myself but when you see someone railing 85%, lol im not kidding! its kinda suspicious... Thats not for a couple of shots either... 21 out of 25, lol. I might just start playing CS or something until Raven Shield comes out. Theres a bunch of cheats for RA3 and no real anti-cheat program or patch for it. The thing is though, i suck really bad at CS, i tried it once and gave up... i guess i shoulda tried a bit more eh? Whats the ip for the server and is anyone allowed to play on it? Maybe someone can teach me a bit :)

64.226.245.64:27015 is the CS server, or just search for overclockers in gamespy. I never really play there, its a little laggy for me, but I always check to see whos there.

Back