• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Was the forum down for everybody else, too?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
same here probably just updating or working othe server, dont worry aboutit, its happens to me like 10 times in past

yeah i think it was scheduled down time. someone was talking about it in another thread...

the schedueled (sp) down time was from 12AM last night eastern,
until 8am this morning. mine didn't kick in until about 11.

Starfoxer said:
the schedueled (sp) down time was from 12AM last night eastern,
until 8am this morning. mine didn't kick in until about 11.

yeah skips isp (i think that whas what it was) was down and he posted a thread in the general section

umm i couldnt get on until 2, i was thinking about giving t]-[em a try but i went with rage instead...i got some awesome drivers for my laptop made by one of there guys there, they really kick *** (never seen my games run so smooth) and they are for ati of course (its what came with the laptop:D )

Last night when they wenmt down was the first time in a long time that I've been to bed before 1 :D
BTW - this thread should have been posted in gripes and moans or forum comments. Just for future ref.

Why the heck is this post in here?!!?!? Huh! Whoever did this needs to move back to 1 star! And must live the rest of his life in the worst forum ever: AMD CPUs! *screams*

*ducks for cover and hopes he has thouroughly confused everybody*

[EDIT: I decided not to cuss. I deserve a cookie...especially cuz I was cussing at myself]

sundaythedog said:
Why the heck is this post in here?!!?!? Huh! Whoever did this needs to move back to 1 star! And must live the rest of his life in the worst forum ever: AMD CPUs! *screams*

*ducks for cover and hopes he has thouroughly confused everybody*

[EDIT: I decided not to cuss. I deserve a cookie...especially cuz I was cussing at myself]

lmao...i love when people do that

damnit it took forever to load then it wouldnt then when i hit reload your edit pops up...you think that we hit the button at the same time and that messed me up?!? lol

Back