• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XP win32 errors??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

XgladiatorX

I just installed XP home, The first program I tried to install was Nero5 and I got a win32 error message, Nero just came with a CD-RW buslink lite-on 40x12x48 which XP will not recgonize??

Several other programs are giving me this message. wasss-up with this??

Could be a bad install. At this point in the game, fresh install and all you really need to reformat and try again. If your buggy this closely after you are wasting your time with anything else. If you try another install and still bad you can try again or start looking at your system logs, comparability and hardware. Sometimes it just takes more then one try.

Well I reinstalled the XP due to problem I had when i plugged in my digital camera it caused a NTLRD?(not sure that was the error) error not found when it rebooted, I should not have installed the drivers for my camera xp already had them in it, they must have clashed.
Anyway when I tried to install my phototsuite on the new install in one of my burners I got the win32 error again, I tried my other CD burner and it worked with no problems?? so it must have something to do with the burneror the set-up because the computer will not recgonize the burner as a burner only as a ROM. Grrr. :mad:

Back