• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

90mm thermaltake

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

methalorange

Registered
I recently ordered a 90mm thermaltake
after I ordered it got thinking..will a standard 92mm chrome grill mount properly with this fan?
Is 90mm thermaltakes way of being different and infact it is actually 92mm? I know 2mm is nothing but if it is actually 2mm smaller i think it will just be enough to not fit the grill
if anyone has used these let me know how it worked .. even if u didn't use a grill, is it a decent fan?

thanks

I've got one ontop of a coolermaster heatpipe. Yes, a standard 92mm fan grill will fit fine (I'm using one myself). As for the fan itself, its got a decent air output, and is pretty quiet to boot. I'm pretty happy with mine. Been running it for...4-5 months atleast without any problems.

Mike

thanks mike

i had already ordered it and a grill...didn'twant to have to call and change my order

Same here i use a coolermaster heat-pipe with a 92mm fan grill,no problems so far cept the thing is friggin loud with delta80mm.

This week ill mount the water-cooled setup WOHOO!! :D

Back