• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

wich video card?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ntejensen

Registered
I'm building a new system (gigabyte ga-8iexp,p4 2.4,100gb ibm deskstar)which video card should i use gf3 ti500 vs g4 ti4200?

theres about a $50 price difference is it worth the money
mostly for playing unreal tourn.?

The Geforce 3 ti 500 also has hardware support for Direct X 8.1. Also, www.compgeeks has a MSI TI500 for 98 bucks including shipping. Enter this code at checkout "GEEK8853". This has got to be the steal of the century.

ntejensen said:
theres about a $50 price difference is it worth the money
mostly for playing unreal tourn.?

Radeon 8500LE 128 DDR card will wortk fine as well and cost less imho, DX8.1 support as well

cisco kid

ptwearnhardtfan said:

I don't think it will cost less than 98 dollars.

ummm.....i think $87 is less right? and for only $109 you can get the beefy 128mb version. kicks the gf3s a** too :)

edit: noticed he was talking about the 128mb version. still, $11 more is nothing.......and i seem to remember sss finding a killer deal on one somewhere......

TheBiz said:

ummm.....i think $87 is less right? and for only $109 you can get the beefy 128mb version. kicks the gf3s a** too :)

edit: noticed he was talking about the 128mb version. still, $11 more is nothing.......and i seem to remember sss finding a killer deal on one somewhere......

Include shipping and that comes to $113.50. That's 15 dollars more, nothing to sneeze at.

Back