• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Moto???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

portorock

What happened Moto, you were right on my tail, and now you are slipping off the pace. I'm still only running my 2 duallies, and of course the laptop, but that one doesn't count much. Was looking forward to duking it out with you. Not gonna be fun when I add my other rig in a couple weeks. Stay in my draft and we'll climb the ranks together, or better yet, pass me and I'll get in your draft.

portorock said:
What happened Moto, you were right on my tail, and now you are slipping off the pace. I'm still only running my 2 duallies, and of course the laptop, but that one doesn't count much. Was looking forward to duking it out with you. Not gonna be fun when I add my other rig in a couple weeks. Stay in my draft and we'll climb the ranks together, or better yet, pass me and I'll get in your draft.

heheh...keep up the work cause I am going to have to draft for now...
I have had bad luck keeping all my machine up and running:(
Just lost a MB and video card in one machine, but I do have it back up and running:)
Lost my second best machine to my son and gaming and my rig to gaming on weekends and nights :D

Working on getting a p4 maybe within a month or so.
What kind a rig are you getting?

So for now its just drafty over here :D

Well, right now I have my 2 duallies running (the ones in my sig), but I will be getting a 1600+ to throw into my gigabyte mobo and h2o cooling, so hopefully I will get a good stepping that I can push real high with the better cooling. Who knows though, have to wait and see, with my luck it'll be a crappy stepping that will only do stock:D

Back