• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My latest WC creation is almost complete!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

blckhawk

Well after a 2 1/2 month delay (due to work), The Black Dragon is almost complete. The case is complete so all I need to due is install all the components. Here are a few picture to show you what I've done so far.
blckhawk

Sorry for the glare on the last one and the fingerprints. I have finished cleaning it yet.

Ok You wanted more pictures? Here they are! This is as far as I've progressed so far.

At the very top of the the bleed tube. It did fill up the tube but after a couple of hours of running thats all thats left.
blckhawk

thats really nice!!!! but let me tell you a secret to making it even better! take that heatercore and turn it upside down! have the hoses the same, but youll have to change lengths, but its tons better! i like mine that way..

Hey Masked Geek what does turning it over do for you? Wouldn't you have trapped air in it. Does it improve cooling?
blckhawk

Is that entire case acrylic? How much did the materials cost and who designed that wicked looking dragon? The sweetest case I've seen thus far!!! :D

The case is all plexiglass. I get my plexi locally and it cost about $32 for a 2"x4"x1/4" sheet. It took two of these sheets. One black and one clear. The dragon decals I found at www.vinzdecals.com under the fantasy section.

blackhawk

Back