• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whats the max anybody got their 1600+ to ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Neville

My AGOIA y 02012 is running at 12.5 x 143. Just a little shy of 2200 & 1.8volts. Oh and Asus A7V333 Bios 10111. Also running stock standard AMD heatsink fan.

I have tried lower multipliers and higher fsbs but i dont seem to get better results. Just wondering what everybody else is getting ? And how they getting it...

Thanks
Neville

Yeah i have access to all my multipliers but the best i can get is 9x190 ? I'm gonna try your settings and see if i can get that aswell

have you set your memory to fast/turbo and what about your video ?

{PMS}fishy thats a nice overclock... that mobo doesnt have the 1/5 pci divider right? and what kind of ram is it?

I tried goiing lower mult and higher fsb but after 190 i start getting atrifacts or interesting blocks on my screen.

Is this caused by my ddr ?

Yip was using Volcano 7+ but but just threw on the stock standard to see if my unlocking was fruitful since its such a pain reoving the Volcano, since its working fine i thought i woulf leave it on for now.....My cpu tep is around 58C

Mathew only reason i dont look there is cause i wonder how accurate some of those recordings are, ie are those numbers just posting or running rock solid for days....That kind of thing

This way most of the posters have it in their sigs and i can interact as well hopefully learning something on the way.

I guess what i'm trying to figure out IS :

is my 9x190 (4735mips) better than my 12.5 x 143(4918mips)?
cause a lot of guys reckon they get better results going downwards whereas mine seems to be going upwards.

elitemetalx said:
{PMS}fishy thats a nice overclock... that mobo doesnt have the 1/5 pci divider right? and what kind of ram is it?

Nope only a 1/4 divider.

Mushkin PC3000

Neville said:
Mathew only reason i dont look there is cause i wonder how accurate some of those recordings are, ie are those numbers just posting or running rock solid for days....That kind of thing

This way most of the posters have it in their sigs and i can interact as well hopefully learning something on the way.

Yeah, I know what you mean. You can never be sure if those are stables speeds. Good luck though.

Neville said:
I tried goiing lower mult and higher fsb but after 190 i start getting atrifacts or interesting blocks on my screen.

Is this caused by my ddr ?

Yip was using Volcano 7+ but but just threw on the stock standard to see if my unlocking was fruitful since its such a pain reoving the Volcano, since its working fine i thought i woulf leave it on for now.....My cpu tep is around 58C

Sounds like video tearring to me. Your AGP bus is too out of spec for you card.

Hey guys lets try to keep this on topic. Lets see some more XP1600+ results and screenshots.

Well i guess they handling it ok since i can either (9x190) or (12.5x143) for days and have had no probs. I just thought maybe my pc2700 samsung might be the cause. And if it was , well i cant afford to rush out and buy pc3200, just good to know where my limitations are.

[ WCPUID Version 3.0g (c) 1996-2002 By H.Oda! ]

Processor #1 : AMD Athlon XP (Model 6) / CDC22CE8
Platform : Socket A (Socket 462)
Vendor String : AuthenticAMD
CPU Type : Original OEM Processor (0)
Family : 6 (7)
Model : 6 (6)
Stepping ID : 2 (2)
Brand : ----
APIC : ----
Name String : AMD Athlon(TM) XP 1600+

Internal Clock : 1709.92 MHz