• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How's this 3DMark score?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gregory_WE

I got 11,515 on this system in my sig. Everything is stock, and I'm using the 28.32 drivers. Is this average or what? How high do you think I can get it and how would I go about doing it? How high do you think I can crank my clock speeds up to without risking any damage?

looks like an easy 13,000 to me. i gained about 1500-2000 points from overclocking my setup. that rdram will help you alot.

LOL I have the exact same setup as you. The only thing is I have the ASUS Ti4600. I am scoring 11,464 stock and 12,431 overclocked. I haven't played with the Video Card O/C enough to maximize my score though.

Oh yeah and I'm watercooled.

That's as far as the P4's go watercooled? Man, they go up hundreds upon hundreds of MHz! My XP is OCed 500 MHz on air... Maybe its that RDRAM, I hear it doesn't OC well?

--Illah

Illah said:
That's as far as the P4's go watercooled? Man, they go up hundreds upon hundreds of MHz! My XP is OCed 500 MHz on air... Maybe its that RDRAM, I hear it doesn't OC well?

--Illah
actually its quite the opposite. rdram oc's to the mid 170's fsb at 3x.

i think he just hasn't maximized his system yet. surely it can clock higher than that.

yeah overclock that sucker and go for as high as possible, even though that is a nice score to start off with, but if you are an ocer than you understand. lol

Bigsexy said:

Take a look at the 3dm Team page. My non-overclocked score is whole 3000 points lower than my "normal" score.
yeah i actually gained about 4000 points... from 8400 to 12054 but about half of that was getting good drivers and then overclocking the computer.

my 8400 score was with the cpu at 16x100 and the windows drivers.

once i overclocked to 2400mhz at 150fsb and had no video overclock i got about 10600 3dmarks. after that it was all video overclock to 12054.

so as you can see i gained 1500-2000 points video overclocking like i said.

:eek: i've been too lazy to do a full test on 3dmark... even stock and do a member update on the 3dmark team webpage. i'm still listed on the gf2mx400 :eek: i'll get one up sooner or later :D

Back