• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AthlonXP 2600+ Come Out August 21st!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I also forgot to mention that Intel releases this two new massive MHz pounding CPUs within the next two weeks, 2.66GHz and 2.80GHz!

DS-Master

hmmmm

2600+...... well that sounds like a good upgrade to my 1600+..... that mean the 1600+ getts added to the list of folding machines :)....

benches

At 2.3 gighertz or higher you should be running close to a p4 running at 3 gighertz

i got 6400mips at 3030mhz range
some guy with a xp2200 at 2.3 gighertz with a vaporchill got 6400mips also

still the p4 should outperform the t-bred since it does not have sse2 and 512 k cache

Damn that is a sweet OC. If you could post a picture of your OC in sandra or WPUIUC that would be cool. Id love to see those results on my computer. What are you using, Phase-changing to get that kind of OC??

?

Im using koolance watercooling pc 601
with a gold plated waterblock cpu200g
2 80mm exhaust fans
3 running fans up top of the case to cool the radiotor
acrtic silver 3
512 xms 3200 winbond 2.1 400mhz cas 2.5 ram

ive posted it many times in the intel fourum but no one believes me. They say its impossible that i got 6400mips at 3030-3050mhz
but it isnt . I returned the chip last week and should be receiveing a new after sunday. I will be posting trust me.
oh yeah i have the pics but its just sissoft and cpuid showing my clock speed and mips

Re: ?

Myself and I said:
Im using koolance watercooling pc 601
with a gold plated waterblock cpu200g
2 80mm exhaust fans
3 running fans up top of the case to cool the radiotor
acrtic silver 3
512 xms 3200 winbond 2.1 400mhz cas 2.5 ram

ive posted it many times in the intel fourum but no one believes me. They say its impossible that i got 6400mips at 3030-3050mhz
but it isnt . I returned the chip last week and should be receiveing a new after sunday. I will be posting trust me.
oh yeah i have the pics but its just sissoft and cpuid showing my clock speed and mips

A picture is proof.. everyone here expects proof. If someone came here with was at 2.5 gigs with AMD wouldn't you like to see a picture? Also you developped a bad reputation when you posted that fake sledgehammer picture so it will give people different opinions about you.

Re: proof

Myself and I said:
Ive got plenty of proof man and if you want me to ill post it right here again for the fourth time

Cool. My point in that thread wasn't stating that you were lying just that why they want proof.

benches

Yodums,
Do you remember this thread??????????

http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70776&highlight=1855mhz

That is me back in march when you replied nice job myself and i

Take a look at the pics i posted back then

This is funny

Yeah i know it was a joke about the sledgehammer type deal but come on do you think i would drag this on if i was lying. I would of told you guys by now that i was lying geezs , ive been a member for over a year now.
LOL

ITs cool though i understand you guys are upset
i wont do that stunt again

but hey i did score 6970mips in sissoft and the 6400mips is for real between 3030mzh-3080. I recall i got 6970mips at 3100mhz

Its a mystery for sure but its strange that im the only one getting those mips. Maybe its because i got a 200watt heat dissapation cpu block. I dont know maybe the p4 likes water better than air at high frequencies. Maybe i tottaly messed up my cpu and got hyperthreading to work past 3 gighertz .
i will find out next week what the deal is on this next chip
hopefully i will get a malay and same pack date or later.
I do not like the costa rica chips

those pics were just of a xp 1800 at 1900+ mhz thats common!!!

the p4 at 3000+ is wat i want to see lol.

xp2600+ releases 21st?? where i dont see any for sale wat are they asking for this cpu anyways?

Back