• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team Races Prelimb List

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sir-Epix

Okay...I think the races are now closed! Here is what I got so far. These stats are using seti@work! Here is the follow info:

TC = 77.5 wu/day
Cyklopz = 63.3 wu/day
Mike Stairs = 12.5 wu/day
Yodums = 5.2 wu/day
jazztrumpet216 = 12.2 wu/day
JeepZJ = 11.5 wu/day
Demont = 6.3 wu/day
beau_safken = 3.7 wu/day
{PMS}fishy = 17.2 wu/day
km = 19.3wu/day
The Four Horsemen = undefined about (40-300wu/day)
racecar12 = 72.8 wu/day
aggies92 = 11.8 wu/day
Gravity Man = 9.3 wu/day
The Two Norsemen = 193.0 wu/day
Wookie8662 = 26.2 wu/day
JHeizer = 9.7 wu/day
vodka314 = 1.8 wu/day
LandShark = 104.7 wu/day
lonewolf1983 = 7.0 wu/day
SkyHook = 17.5 wu/day
taloah = 12.0 wu/day
rogerdugans = 30.7 wu/day
Mictlan = 9.7 wu/day
acaridans = 35.3 wu/day
Just shoot = 29.8 wu/day
Jon = 58.7 wu/day
Frank = 38.7 wu/day
ss69nova = 10.0 wu/day
Morpheus = 15.3 wu/day
Puffy = 12.2 wu/day
Mjones73 = 23.7 wu/day
bodezafa = 6.2 wu/day
Godfodda = 32.3 wu/day
kaillum = 5.2 wu/day
Stryfe = 6.8 wu/day

How do you balance out the high output to the low to get even teams? :confused:
I would like to join a team reace, but I am unsure about if or when I may need to leave to take care of my father. Probably best to stay out of a team race untill I can commit fully. ;)

I HATE THAT!!!

I was always the LAST KID, that got forced onto somebody's team cause the teacher said everybody had to play. I can see this TeamRace is going to bring on another 2 yrs. of therapy!
:eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

Boy Do I Love My Insanity!!

SkyHook

Re: I HATE THAT!!!

SkyHook said:
I was always the LAST KID, that got forced onto somebody's team cause the teacher said everybody had to play. I can see this TeamRace is going to bring on another 2 yrs. of therapy!
:eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

Boy Do I Love My Insanity!!

SkyHook

Right...

*nods skeptically while taking several steps back*

pick me! pick me!!!! lol

I was always the last kid picked too. nobody wanted me for anything, until it came to computers or graphing calculators. Then everyone was my best friend

One word of warning to the Team Captains, whoever they are-
I've been messing around with the cluster stuff and my new chip a lot, so my output may vary quite a bit....either up or down.

:D

OK, my actual SETI WU/day vaules (diffrent because Ozzlo can't crunch for me for a while. No internet = no WUs) are 6 WU/Day. The 4 WU/Day must have been caused by the constant reboots to initial OCing :D

Pick me!!! I too am always last to be picked!!! (that is unless you want the answers to the math or even more common science quiz) :D

JigPu

I would like to see the teams made up of evenly matched numbers. Otherwise, some may complain that the matchup is unfair due to the selection, not the actual output.

They've been pretty close in the past in the draft style teams. The cap's do their homework and pick accordingly. Granted, whoever picks you guys will be a step ahead at first, but I'm sure it will even out as the drafting progresses.

And, I want to plug my idea again for the big dog / small dog race, too. ;)

Just a 'word to the wise' to whomever gets us. Work comes first. If something comes up, our production may drop. Currently, the odds our production will drop are higher than odds for an increase.

i would also vote for evenly output. that's more fair to everyone, and like our last race, it's the most fun by far.

as for myself, i'm expecting some boost on the daily output soon! ;)

I liked the "balanced" teams (probably, because team "Morpheus" won :rolleyes: :eek: :D )

Anyway, yes... I liked the balanced race, the lead changed several times too... fun & interesting compared to some of the runaways we have had in the past...

Last edited:
I hope you have the sheets that Sean was using. I asked him for whatever he was using, but he hasn't replied yet. I think he's still semi on vacation or something like that. I'm sort of clueless as to how he was doing it.

i think he used SETITeam, took a snap shoot when the race start, and keep on tracking it.

as for "balance out", well, it might need a bit of caculation......:rolleyes: (and we can always use to old method.......add & match them up by......HAND)

Tim

I sent you an email to a link with the files (I hope) if not let me know... they are .RAR compressed (FYI) and Excel based...

Fairly straight forward....

I can and would like to, of course, generate the weekly graph for the top of the page as I used to do for Sean... lemme know...

Kris

I would also cast a vote for using balanced teams again this time. Overall I don't mind switching between the two every other race if that helps make everyone on the Team happy. :)

Cy

Back