• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The latest Addition

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SpeeDj

Just thought you guys would like to know what I added to the "Farm" today...

MSI K7D Master : Dual Duron Morgans 1.2's : Samsung DDR333 512MB : Currently running two processes of Seti... :)

J :cool:

Congratulations!

Glad to hear you finally got her up and running. I know you worked quite a while getting that one to the point of spitting out them WUs.

SkyHook

SpeeDj said:
Just thought you guys would like to know what I added to the "Farm" today...

MSI K7D Master : Dual Duron Morgans 1.2's : Samsung DDR333 512MB : Currently running two processes of Seti... :)

About time too, hows the overclock on it doing ?

Sweet!! Congrats!!! :passingabeertoyou: Let us know what you get for times.:)

Just an update :)

red.jpg

Congratulations on your new "toy"

A bit of work, but quite a feeling of satisfaction once you get it up and running. I've also got a couple of Morgan core DURONs running SMP on a Tyan 2460 and a pair of XPs on an ASUS A7M266-D. The Tyan is at 150MHz FSB and the ASUS is at 143 FSB, not much more to say about them except "smooth as silk'.

Congratulations again and welcome to the SMP club.

GOOD LUCK!

FRANK said:
Congratulations on your new "toy"

A bit of work, but quite a feeling of satisfaction once you get it up and running. I've also got a couple of Morgan core DURONs running SMP on a Tyan 2460 and a pair of XPs on an ASUS A7M266-D. The Tyan is at 150MHz FSB and the ASUS is at 143 FSB, not much more to say about them except "smooth as silk'.

Congratulations again and welcome to the SMP club.

GOOD LUCK!
Well being my third entry into the SMP club, I am no stranger to it :)

Thanks for all the encouragement guys :)

I came across and old mobo that could support up to a 1.2 ghz athlon. I just ordered the cpu for the board and I will up the fsb as far as possible and I hope to be seti-ing with it asap.

SpeeDj said:
Well being my third entry into the SMP club, I am no stranger to it :)

Thanks for all the encouragement guys :)

Sorry about that, I do remember now of your talking about them in the past.

Well, welcome to the AMD side anyhow.

Good Luck!

Back