• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

D-tek shroud.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i cant seem to find the link to the shroud i designed for that core.. but ill find it

shroud.jpg

Last edited:
that one above i made you can see it on my heatercore in my avatar, its made of some plastic board.. i use a scizzars to cut it and taped it together, it works great!!!

Hmm... tell me more about this plastic board stuff ?? and maybe a little detail on how you put it all together ? Though another reason I would hate to make a shroud myself is I suck at math and angles and all that junk =\

you know those signs you see in corn feilds and been feilds sometimes??? its those... i just drew it cut it and folded.... and taped... and its done... really fastly

Hmmm I guess I'll have to go trample some poor farmers field and take a look, hehe.....

you wouldn't happen to have any larger pics of the shroud/radiator would you ?? that might help me out a bit

Back