• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

At7-max2 / Kt400 ...???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

madsam

i was browsing around and i saw the at7-max 2. it boasts the KT400, and 8X AGP, and serial ata 150, which they claim we can benefit from now, with our current hdd's.

also, like many other companies, Abit is claiming to support 400mhz fsb, however, a reveiw i read recently claimed the KT400 chip was the same as the KT333, but supported 8X AGP.

i own the abit at7 max, and this new one is very much different....including more pci's....woohoo, less raid (i think)., and it now has the ps2 ports that so many have missed. looks like a nice board, but i wanted a faster fsb northbridge.

lets hear some comments on this board.

see it here: http://www.abit.com.tw/abitweb/webjsp/english/index.jsp

thanks..... :confused: :burn: :burn: :burn:

There is ANOTHER THREAD about the new boards from ABIT but nobody seem to click on the links for more information.

Well to be honest we should just wait, like how I have been patiently waiting for a good board:rolleyes:, before we jump to any conclusions about the features. I bet Abit will change the information on that page sooner or later 'casue it seems it was their advert people who did the page w/o consulting any of the tech people.

Back