• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

happy got 1900xp@1788mhz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cicotte

well it's seems stable running prime right now 12x149,just upped the voltige 2.85 from 2.80 if this go's well i'll go one higher 150fsb for 1800mhz.

You said you upped the voltage from 2.8 to 2.85, those are Vmem, am I correct?:confused:
If you thought those were Vcore, then you made a mistake. Check your BIOS manual to see where is the Vcore adjustment is located inside the BIOS.

Pretty good o/c for a XP1900+. Did you just get it?

With that H2O cooling, you could have gotten a xp1600+ over 1.9GHz.

Kato said:
You said you upped the voltage from 2.8 to 2.85, those are Vmem, am I correct?:confused:
If you thought those were Vcore, then you made a mistake. Check your BIOS manual to see where is the Vcore adjustment is located inside the BIOS.

If that was for core voltage we would have a little problem.;) I'm sure its for the vdimm.:D

no that was a typO 1.85 volt sorry about that.i had the chip for awile but am tinkering whith it bin running prime 9 hours so far so good.

xp1900

i have a xp1900 (AGNGA)it is now unlocked and i was very upset with my overclock....was only able to hit 1740 (10x174). i have had it as high as 1780, but 3dmark2001 crashes....it is very stable at 1.74. i am going to try to do some burning and hopefully i can get it higher...

Back