• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EMIII Error with the Gromacs?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chuckerants

I'm using the 1.9.3 verzion of EMIII and I'm getting an error with the EMIII monitor.

Why???

Would updating the protein DAT file manually help? I haven't done it because I thought the EMIII.ZIP file had the latest DAT file.

emIII.jpg

I'm getting the same error. The points are unknown and the computer icon warning shows up red every few hours.

At least the computers are folding, maybe there's an update on the way.

Wedo

i would try updating the dat file. the newest one came out on the 19th, which was after the release of 1.9.3... worth a shot :)

FOLD ON
NAS

I just updated the DAT file on all of my PCs. Now my PC running Win2K can't run EMIII without it freezing.

So I can't monitor any Clients.

NASsoccer said:
i would try updating the dat file. the newest one came out on the 19th, which was after the release of 1.9.3... worth a shot :)

FOLD ON
NAS
Fixed it for me! FOLD ON:D

I'm really not liking this Protein.

Take a look at my first post for what EMIII looks like now after I updated the protein DAT file. :(

Ok, so far I've noticed that the frame counter goes to 100% in a couple of minutes and then just sit there at 100% until the little icon goes from Green to Yellow to Red and then I'd get the Error message on top of the EMIII.

After about 20~40 minutes the frame would actually finish and then the icon will go green again and the frame counter goes back to Zero and start again.

I will be posting a new version that fixes some of the problems seen in this thread. Ignore the error... It has to do with the progress bar that tracks the frame time... it can't properly track a frame that is longer than 1 hour 49 minutes... Only the bar is affected by this, everything else works, stats saves, etc.

Back