• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hellrazrblade

i know i saw a thread in here earlier about team 32 avatars. i want to use my current avatar somehow (steve, my crazy cat). because he's laying on his back, there's alot of spare room vertically. any ideas?

WOW!!! i had no idea that was a cat!! i seriously thought that it was a b&w picture of a jet in the air or something! i just looked at its head and the whole thing just followed through! lol

well i like that new avarar:D if you arent happy with it go over in the general section and there is a sticky for avatars (they will be happy to fix you up one)

wow, i really like that! thanks man!!! and yes my cat is hilarious!

DManeKid: hehe, thats my cat laying on his back like he always does with his legs all stretched out. pretty funny. never thought of it as a plane, but i can actually see it now, LOL

DManeKid said:
WOW!!! i had no idea that was a cat!! i seriously thought that it was a b&w picture of a jet in the air or something! i just looked at its head and the whole thing just followed through! lol

well i like that new avarar:D if you arent happy with it go over in the general section and there is a sticky for avatars (they will be happy to fix you up one)

I guess I don't have that good of an imagination.:rolleyes: ;)

FoldingAddict said:
I guess I don't have that good of an imagination.:rolleyes: ;)

Me too neither. <shrug>

I used to have a cat that would lay on his back like that ... but only when was REALLY stoned on catnip. :D He was hilarious!

loud, our cats would have gotten along very well it seems!

does anyone know the exact color amounts of the background behind the avatars? y'know black = 0:0:0 and white = 255:255:255 etc

i think it would look cool to just blend in, i think photoshop has a feature where you just put the cursor over an area and it tells you the make-up. however, photoshop started wierding out on me so i dont have it any more :(

Last edited:
The funny this is is that when I made it yesterday, the color blended perfectly but at my main rig it was way off. Sorry about that hellrazr

Here is Steve with a transparent background.

Edit: dang. Hopefully it looks better when you change your ava. I will fix it if it doesn't.

great, thanks!
i just changed it, the phrase "Fold like Crazy Cat" shall be immortalized in OC culture! :D

hmmmm.... its leaving white around the letters for some reason *changing back to ghetto one temporarily (it looks fine so i think i'm set)*

You want to know what is funny? The mods' let you post a *edited* in your avatar... but a simple stupid team64 or Rage3d is not allowed. I think your mods are racist.

Thats totally inappropriate language.
William

Last edited by a moderator:
ByteMe said:
You want to know what is funny? The mods' let you post a *edited* in your avatar... but a simple stupid team64 or Rage3d is not allowed. I think your mods are racist.

You are cordially invited to go play some EverQuest, while listening to several Judas Priest cd's...... ;)

B.

Back