• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Folding SHIRTS..... PAY UP ALREADY

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok...ok...I've been wanting to, but haven't had the do-ray-me.

I just built/sold a 'puter to a co-worker...and:

1) After I take the Mrs to the Marshfield Fair (I think there's a website.... www.marshfieldfair.org/ ) tonight,

2) Pay a couple of minor outstanding debts,

3) Get a Coolant Temperature Sensor for the wife's car (it broke when I was resealing the intake mainfold last weekend..:rolleyes: ),

I'll be shooting a money order off to the proper destination for the two shirts I said I wanted.

With the sale of said 'puter, unless I fire up the PII's, or the Celeron 366, my "farm" is now an "intel free" farm. :p

Anywho, seriously....I'll get that out Sat. or Monday of next week.

B.

Mr B said:
Ok...ok...I've been wanting to, but haven't had the do-ray-me.

I just built/sold a 'puter to a co-worker...and:

1) After I take the Mrs to the Marshfield Fair (I think there's a website.... www.marshfieldfair.org/ ) tonight,

2) Pay a couple of minor outstanding debts,

3) Get a Coolant Temperature Sensor for the wife's car (it broke when I was resealing the intake mainfold last weekend..:rolleyes: ),

I'll be shooting a money order off to the proper destination for the two shirts I said I wanted.

With the sale of said 'puter, unless I fire up the PII's, or the Celeron 366, my "farm" is now an "intel free" farm. :p

Anywho, seriously....I'll get that out Sat. or Monday of next week.

B.

I didn't mean to yell, I just want a folding Shirt as the shirt I have on is soiled and I need a new shirt to wear :D

Hey SSS, you want a bus pass, couple of quarters, and some laundry soap? To get your old shirt cleaned?

steve

P S I already paid

BUMP

I will be sending reminder e-mails starting Staurday and I will send them every day

If we are still waiting after Tue I am sending PM's and Emails every 12 hours:rolleyes:

Sorry - I didn't even know that I formally asked for one, and I haven't been on the forums much lately. Then I happened to see that sticky and I was one of the people.

I'm sorry, but I think I'm not going to buy one right now - I'm going back to college and between getting stuff I need and getting my car fixed now, every little bit of money helps. I'll definitely get one in the future, just not right now. I mean, it is my logo thats on these things :D

plague said:
Sorry - I didn't even know that I formally asked for one, and I haven't been on the forums much lately. Then I happened to see that sticky and I was one of the people.

I'm sorry, but I think I'm not going to buy one right now - I'm going back to college and between getting stuff I need and getting my car fixed now, every little bit of money helps. I'll definitely get one in the future, just not right now. I mean, it is my logo thats on these things :D
Doh! That means the whole order is cancelled. Can we have his part of the order sold to someone else? Where is BamBam?

plague said:

I would like to have a shirt. Large. My team32 name is rscherman. Just let me know where to send the $ and in what form.

Geezer said:

I would like to have a shirt. Large. My team32 name is rscherman. Just let me know where to send the $ and in what form.

Geezer,
Contact Bambamxk via PM

Its possible you can have Plagues shirt he ordered

Dragonbud said:
sent a pm to bam.. as soon as he responds, he can pull my name off that list and have my shirt on its way.

Thanks Dragon....Unfortunatly everyone on the list has to pay before the shirts ship. Its a bummer people cant pay for them in a reasonable amount of time as everyone that has already paid is getting shafted by those that didnt.

How much is the shirt?
If there are any left over that needs to pay up, I can clear 1 shirt for you guys:D Size L that is.

lol talk about overly dramatic.

anywho even if plague has decided not to order i have gotten a few more orders from people and what not so even if 1 or 2 decide they dont want it i will still order them for those who have been patient enough to pay and wait.

i am sooo sorry to those who have paid and are now waiting. but unfortunatly i donot have the funds to buy them then sell them so i need to collect the money before hand.

sorry again guys, but like I said - I wasn't even aware I was one of these people being waited on. If it comes down to it and you need me to get one so Bam can make the order - just let me know and I'll swing it.

Silversinksam said:
I didn't mean to yell, I just want a folding Shirt as the shirt I have on is soiled and I need a new shirt to wear :D

Well...seeing as you never leave your computer, I don't know why you even wear a shirt SSS:D

Back