• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

You Guys Have To Read This Im So Happy :)))

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

residentevil2

Disabled
YEAAAAAA i found the over volt on my A7V 333 ASUS board and im on 2.14 volts and rocking on 2 ghz now !!!!!!!!! temps are 41 c they went up about 2 c

do u over volting guys think this will kill my cpu or no it seems stable and im so hppy :))))) imagine if i put ice in my bucket 2.1 ghz on 2000+ here i come !!!!!

dang man my temps jump to the ceiling with this overvolt my max load temp for hours of playing games was around 45 c this load temp on 5 min of playing a game goes to 48c lol

i have a 500 watt psu from compusa they are very good psu's so dont chok them down .

im just amazed that a little increase in voltag can raise temps so high so fast lol.

i can get higher mhz bye better cooling i just cant figure out how to get cooler my friend asked if i could have his mini fridge cuss its sitting in his garadge for a year now he said no so im stumped i have a pelt 226 wat but no money for another psu :(

whats youre temps how the heck are u getting that mhz ??

Yes, the a7v333 uses the on-die probe to read the cpu temps.
So that's the good part , the bad part is that the new 1011 bios reports the on die temp to be about 7-10c lower than any of the older bios.

So I guess it just equals out.

no u just dont need 250 watt psu u also need a power supply that can give the right amount of watts from the +12 v line the 226 elt needs 24 amps and most psu's with that are 520 watt and are like $140

and i do have the 1011 bios but i didnt notice and temp change well 3 c but thats not 7-10 like u mentiond.

see im on 1870 mhz with a 1.87 vcore when i shoot to 2.14 and 1900 mhz it goes from 39 c idle to 42 idle and 44 load to 48 load lol

i can get 1950 mhz if the temp stays on 42 c but when it goes to 48 i can only stay 1900 stable so i need to get cooler but i cant fiure out how.

i have a 5 gallon bucket an ehim 1048 pump with a maze 3 and a black ice rad, does anyone know what i can do to get cooler temps ? cuss this sucks my cpu i know can go 1975 mhz from the ice i put in the bucket so i have like 100 more left in the cpu just the temps are holding me back

this isnt a case temp since i have a house fan blowing in it .

ok i modded something on my water cooler i got the idea from looking on www.overclockers.com watercooling part and instead of my hose goin back into the bucket from the cpu it puring water on the buckets top and my room fan is blowing on top the cpu idle temps drop to 38 to 37c with the 2.14 and i load is like 45 44 c so i fixed the problem a little i HOPE :)

Back