• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What Is This ? Any One Know

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

diehrd

Senior SMP Gawd
Hi all I am folding on my system and today it looks way different nothing I have seen before.

Rather then saying FINISHED A FRAME AFTER THE TIME STAMP IT SAYS.

COMPLETED 744000 OUT OF 1200000 STEPS <62%>

tHIS IS WEIRD BUT IT SAYS CORE 78 INSTEAD OF 65 WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ANY ONE KNOW.

Now this is one instance on my dual the other instance is running core 65,the other dual has core 65 on it and my single system is running core 65.

diehrd said:
Hi all I am folding on my system and today it looks way different nothing I have seen before.

Rather then saying FINISHED A FRAME AFTER THE TIME STAMP IT SAYS.

COMPLETED 744000 OUT OF 1200000 STEPS <62%>

tHIS IS WEIRD BUT IT SAYS CORE 78 INSTEAD OF 65 WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ANY ONE KNOW.

Now this is one instance on my dual the other instance is running core 65,the other dual has core 65 on it and my single system is running core 65.

gromacs units... they use core_78 so things are perfectly fine!!!

you can find ons of gromacs info in this thread:
http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113687!!!

FOLD ON
NAS

gromac protein it uses a different core MBM will npt really monitor these things atleast the version I use

Just upgrade to the newest ver. of EM3 it should read it but Weatherman is constantly making it better so if you run into problems it should be fixed in a couple of days:D

Kendan said:
Just upgrade to the newest ver. of EM3 it should read it but Weatherman is constantly making it better so if you run into problems it should be fixed in a couple of days:D

also make sure you get the new emprotx.dat file when you get em3, it has all the newest protein info and pt values. here , 3rd link down.

FOLD ON
NAS

Ok I got it now how the heck do I use it?

WHat about IE access I just got a pompt F@H want access to the internet...so does EME auto update or something.

jbslow said:
Ok I got it now how the heck do I use it?

WHat about IE access I just got a pompt F@H want access to the internet...so does EME auto update or something.
i think thats bc you have it set to ask you before it sends in the results...you can simply change this

I dont know what that is actually cause F@H wasnt accessing the internet it was in the middle of a wu and not attemmpting a send either way I already gave it access along while ago this has to be something else with EM3.

I got the EM3 going BTW

Last edited:
jbslow said:
...so does EME auto update or something.

em3 doesn't, but there is an "update" zip that you can get when since you have the prog now. larry makes a thread whenever a new one is out so you will know when it is time to upgrade.

FOLD ON
NAS

jbslow said:
I dont know what that is actually cause F@H wasnt accessing the internet it was in the middle of a wu and not attemmpting a send either way I already gave it access along while
i have had this happen actually now that i remember...i never thought anything of it

Back