• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My monitor is going yellowish

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FunkDaMonkMan

Ok today my monitor all of a sudden went yellowish... i saw it happen. Actually its my 2nd monitor, and I can sit here and look from 1 monitor to the other and it looks different. Luckily its my 2nd monitor doing this... but what can I do to get the yellowness out?

Is the cable that connects it to your video card secured firmly at both ends? I have had that before, so I disconnected the cable from both the card and the monitor and reseated it.

yea baby! ... thanks...

See I knew one of you guys would have a nice ez solution.

funkdamonkman said:
yea baby! ... thanks...

See I knew one of you guys would have a nice ez solution.
Your welcome.

When mine did that once, my buddy told me my monitor was dying. He would always assume the worst. I find it easier on the bank account if I start troubleshooting with the simple, low cost solutions and work my way up. Saved a lot of $$$$ that way:)

ThePunkGeek said:
i had something like that happen to. Sadly it was my video card but atleast it was an excuse to upgrade.

yea i had something happen like that too =P well .. actually happening right now.. *sigh* guess i'll have to settle for a new video card :eh?: but good thing those geforce 3 ti500's are pretty cheap now :cool:

Back