• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Defining Pop-up Windows size?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

takiwa

Is there a way to define the size of a pop-up window in IE? They either pop-up too big, or really small...I'd like to set them to a certain size, say, 800x600. Is this possible?

I have never been able to get them to open the right size either, using IE or now using Opera. I used to want them to open fullscreen, and i never had a problem with that, but now that i am running duel monitors (17in trini & 19in trini :)) i want them smaller so i can move them arround easier. Sofar they seem to have a mind of there own.

yeah, in IE. I kinda figured out a way to do it...if you resize it, then maximize it, then close it, it'll pop back up that size. I was kinda hoping there was a reg setting somewhere that I could define, though...

takiwa said:
yeah, in IE. I kinda figured out a way to do it...if you resize it, then maximize it, then close it, it'll pop back up that size. I was kinda hoping there was a reg setting somewhere that I could define, though...

Does it hold after you close IE down and reopen?

If so, it might have something to do with an ini file being written to save.

FoldingAddict said:
hehe, you think that's bad? You should see me after about 4 hours of America's Army at 5 AM, ugh.:rolleyes:
Nobody wants to see bad form. Overclockers.com Forums is not the place to show foul behavior no matter how you feel.

Back