• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help with AA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wicked Klown

Hard *** Southern Boy Senior
The on 8/23 I updated my fiancee`s game. Now everytime she goes to play she gets an windows error message. Any idea what could be wrong. I know we went to play FLS and she could only see 4 room and I could see all of them.

Did you do the new update 1.2.1 on her system yet? If its not updated you will only see servers not yet updated.

well like I said before when she goes to start the game it would throw her back to her desktop with a Windows error about Armyop. So I just formatted the drive and reinstalled everything and got all the patches for her.

I just want to see this "jacket" they keep telling me about. I'm getting pretty lucky with the auth servers these days. I am now authorized for FLS, Mountain Ambush and Swamp Raid. I can't wait for weapons cache.

Back