Notices

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > Cooling > Water Cooling
Water Cooling Discussion devoted to blocks, pumps, radiators, reservoirs, tubing, and everything else to get you running smooth on a water loop
Forum Jump

Quick question about my water

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 08-25-02, 11:16 PM Thread Starter   #1
Element-Xero

Quick question about my water

Yeah I still haven't gotten around to the install....between the case mods and the busy summer its been tough to find time....what little time I find myself with seems to be too hazy with potsmoke to work on technical things

But ANYWAYS, I am finally going to get it all in this week. One stupid question has been plauging me; and that's how to connect the hoses reliably to the Eheim 1250 pump. It's got one fitting that is just a bit too big and one that is a bit too small for my tubing. I dont know if I'm comfortable haveing a tube too big for the outlet on such a strong pump, hose clamp or not. Alright so someone de-idiot-fy me and clue me in to my obvious neglect of the simple solution.

Thanks
Element-Xero is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 08-25-02, 11:24 PM   #2
CrackPot

10 Year Badge

You can use reducers or swap the connectors with correct barbs from a hardware store. To prevent the barbs from leaking, just add some rubber o-rings.
CrackPot is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 08-27-02, 12:45 AM   #3
SkiFletch

yeah, what he said :P
SkiFletch is offline   QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > Cooling > Water Cooling
Water Cooling Discussion devoted to blocks, pumps, radiators, reservoirs, tubing, and everything else to get you running smooth on a water loop