• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T-Bred MP released today!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kevmarks

Just an FYI, but it was released today. Here is the link for all the juicy details. If anybody can afford 2 of these babys, do let us know how you get along with them.

man I would love two 2ghz chip in a dually...I wonder if the k7d will support the tbred or any chip around 2.0ghz?

thats what I've been wondering for a while now...my guess is that my asus will support it, would be kinda dumb to release an mp chip which cant run on any boards :)
this also tells me good things about the new tbred xp's...ooh, dually .13um ! :)

if you guys would send a couple of those babys to my address I'd be more than happy to test them out for ya! :D

Just read the first review over at 2cpu.com. All I can say is "eeeyywwww!!" they are the old (A) T-Bred core. I would wait for the new gold transistor ones.

i say just wait for the hammer, IMO its not worth the price for one of those suckers

he-he wait until you see the price of the hammer :D All that research does not come cheap.

Back