• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

America's Army Screwed me!!!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gabkicks

I spent almost a whol week downloading the files piece by piece from the Nvidia site. and now when i try to extract the game usin winzip, it dosen't work. it gives me the error message

"ZIP damaged file C:\\windows\temp\wzse1.tmp\program files\Army Operations\textures\t-brick.utx: bad CRC 3728e350 (should be 2ff1fd8). Possible cause: file transfer error."

WHAT DO I DO!!!!!. it took me hours to download it with my 56k modem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: EMAil me at [email protected] if u have a way to help me!!!!!!!!

Why is this AAs fault? It would have been better to use DAP, and just download it the full file over a few days. Since you downloaded so many different files, it raised your chances of having errors. You could try to find out which zip file is corrupt and redownload it.

Like the other members I agree. Get a download manager. It really makes the hassle of dial up alomst dissaper.

You used Go!Zilla? That Spyware POS? I suggest you go to downloadaccelerator.com and get DAP. Then go download the big 230MB file, or however big it is.

Or just find a freind with a broadband connection, have him download it, burn it to a cdr, pay him for the cdr and you are set. Thats what I do if I need a big file downloaded off the web.

sorry to hear about your download =( just wait for the full version to be distributed via CD's. just make sure you sign up.

Your Dial-up screwed you. Not AA.

We were all there at one time or another. All you can do, is go punch a wall, and start DLing again.

Or go get broadband.

Make sure you're using winzip 3.0. I was getting the same corrupt message with an earlier version. Where do you live? Mabye i can send you a copy of the game :)

Back