• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new toy :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bobt17

heh well its been a while since i posted in this forum so i though i should say somethin b4 someone thought somethin bad happened to me hehe :p well anywayz i just picked up a new agoia y 1600+ and am running at 1945mhz and as soon as i can get enough money i am gonna get some better ram and push her to 2ghz i can boot there and run benchmarks right now but i am sure the ram is what is makeing it unstable and maybe a new psu would help too... this 300 watt antek is going crazy on the 5v line and 12v line

Once you get it stable benchmark that baby...the highest AthlonXP on the benchmark page is a 1600@2008

and I'm happy cuz I'm running at 1472 right now but had to set the memory timing 3-2-2 so I'm not sure if it will help my times

well i know i wont be able to beat that yet but once i get some new ram u can bet on it

well looks like i'v got my new mem so once i recive it i will let u guys know how everything goes

Nice job on the overclock!

2G from an Athlon for less than $100, it seems like just yesterday 1G out of a $60 DURON was the hot setup, my how times have changed. I've got to get caught up.

Good Luck!

hahaha i am loveing this all my work units lately have been finishing in just under 3 hours

bobt17 said:
hahaha i am loveing this all my work units lately have been finishing in just under 3 hours
I wish I had more that would do that. Only my P4 will turn them out that fast, and they cost too much.

Back