• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hope everyones day was better than mine

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

[Oc]acaridans

Today was a rough day
My 4 year old spends weekends with me so sleep isnt an option.
Woke up (4 hours early) to find my setiqueue program went corrupt, the log files even said so.
managed to save my complete an waiting WU's so that was ok, in the process of reinstalling the OS went, had to reload it.
A few hours later my workstation decided to do the same, had to reload that one twice... im up now, took a hit in my production for the day :(

The cool thing about all this is i got so heated i went hiking and climbing for the day. I found what looks to be a metorite about the size of my palm.
Hopefully the 2 OS's and the que count as my 3 counts of bad luck for the month..
Hope everyone had a better day even with the outage.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the bad day, but congrats on the Space Rock :)

I had some bad news again while out of town........power tripped, no hardware losses, but production was way, WAY down:(.

One of these days I'm going to rewire my cellar...........:D

Sorry to here about the probs [Oc]acaridans.

rogerdugans said:

I had some bad news again while out of town........power tripped, no hardware losses, but production was way, WAY down:(.
I noticed the loss in production. I am trying to catch up to maybe meet you at 10k:D

racecar12 said:
I noticed the loss in production. I am trying to catch up to maybe meet you at 10k:D

[Thread Hijack]

I know you are trying to beat me there you *&^%$#@$% :):)
And the last couple of days have not helped me any! But I THINK I can still squeak in before you...unless you add more mhz!
I may even have to whip out the 233mhz mac again, and the worlds slowest 1 ghz!

[/Thread Hijack]

what day is today?! same here. i spent night at my GF's house. this morning when i got up and get on her laptop, Yellow icon!! and i went on to my setiq page, no go. hmm....server down. then think, well, since my last server down situation while i was out of town, i cache all of my machines for up to 3days worth. so, i was thinking, not really big deal. i'll reboot it when i got home the afternoon. when i got home, all machines were running included my server?! and i check my all the machines' uptime, and figuered out that was a power outage for 'bout 3 hrs early this morning b/c of the storm.

wish we all will have a better 2morrow!!

Well My Girlfriend and I painted my computer room today. I have never seen so much JUNK in my life. Took us 6 hours to get it all done and I spent the weekend with her...Lots of WU's to crunch..But only got 5........:cry:...But much brighter color for the room really helps to perk me up. :D

rogerdugans said:

[Thread Hijack]

...unless you add more mhz!

[/Thread Hijack]

Novel idea!!! But really can't spend any more $$$.

Ummm...You wouldn't happen to be going out of town this weekend too, are you?;)

Back