• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PC Power And Cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jadams

I have heard these guys are great, and have high quality psus. I am thinking of ordering a PSU from them, but I', not sure about the shipping to Canada. I have sent them 2 emails and no response.

Has anyone from outside the US ordered from these guys?

For shipping, the site has this:

DHL Canada Add 15% of subtotal, plus $70 / mid-twr, $115 / full-twr. $25 min.

as an option. My question is, does that $25min mean that the minimum shipping cost is $25, or does that just say that your order must be at least $25?

If shipping is just 15% of the cost then, I'll order right away!

Thank you,
Jeff.

PC Power and cooling is a FANTASTIC company.

Bladerunner asked me to help him get a PSU to him to the UK. PC Power and Cooling went above an beyond in helping me ship one to Bladerunner. Shipping was very reasonable and he got it in 4 days. They are helpful and friendly, what more could you want?

don't think pc power and cooling PSU's would be worth it to you either, they are uber expensive. go for an Antec (the best) or Sparkle (very good, but cheaper).

Antec doesn't make 1U power supplies. I have found two places that sell them in wattages of 200w+. PCP&C and servercases.com. PCP&C's 200w is $55+shipping. Servercases.com's cheapest is $69+shipping. I know PCP&C has very good quality, so if the price is close, I will pay the small amount extra and get one from there.

FYI: 1U PSUs are only 4.5cm tall x 20cm long x about 8cm wide. (Approximate) Alot smaller than a regular psu.

Back