• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Update Ti4600 @ 364/798!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

qwerty57

BANNED TROLL-Silversinksam
this is the highest air overclock of a ti4600 Ive ever seen.. My rig Is number one on the orb and anywhere I think for my spec's.

1600+ @ 1863mhz 1.75v
ti4600 @ 363/795 (370/800 coming soon)
fsb under 150mhz

finaly broke into the 40fps in point sprites almost to 2900/1350 in fillrates 101fps in nature.... I still thank all my efforts to "silver" who convinced me to do my ti4400 2 months ago...

Last edited:
good job :) i just cant stopthinking when the day comes you start talking about youre dead video card u know all that volt mods on air and o/cing will kill that card very soon

Q ,

you are an OC god!~! Now residentevil may have a point though , its time to think about H2O for that thing , yes? Pelt? I mean arent you a little restless about heat?

qwerty57 said:
this is the highest air overclock of a ti4600 Ive ever seen.. My rig Is number one on the orb and anywhere I think for my spec's.

1600+ @ 1863mhz 1.75v
ti4600 @ 363/795 (370/800 coming soon)
fsb under 150mhz

finaly broke into the 40fps in point sprites almost to 2900/1350 in fillrates 101fps in nature.... I still thank all my efforts to "silver" who convinced me to do my ti4400 2 months ago...

Just got my second bong tube in this weekend. Dropped temps into the upper teens air cooled. That of course is another story. Next project up is to oc a Ti4600 and applying a couple of ghetto ideas. Copper 1/2 end caps and copper pennys should do nicely for the ram as internal design would not be paramount (after all the ram does not put out that much heat). Soldier the pennys to the end caps after drilling one of the holes and use some 1/4 lines to connect the caps in sets of two. Total cost should be in the neighborhood of $1.60 for all eight. Still working on an idea for water cooling the gpu on the cheap with locally available parts that all oc'ers can run down to the store and get. Large caps are not a problem, the flat sealing surface is. Will keep on thinking about it though. I suspect that the Jag 1u encased tightly in copper with 4 inlets and 4 outlets would suffice nicely however it would not be readily available locally. I would consider water cooling the vid card as you are getting pretty high up there and need to dissipate some of that heat. Am working on applying some of the thinking to the ddr 2700 as well in order to pump it up and hope to gain some insite while doing the vid card. The problem of course is restricted space.

with the memory just burn it in like samsung ddr ram.. the issuse i had were that when the vmem is above 795 the agp slot needs 1.8v to boot 1.7 windows freezes. but i can run loops at 790 now artifact free. my volcano9 is killing me Im waiting foe my slk-800 and pc3200 ram and then my kx7-333r back from newegg. if you h20 cool the video card and volt/mod 360-375 should be a joke... I had to strap a slk-600 on my video card :) but it works

thanks, just remember when you get your ti4600 you want the A3 stepping, msi/pny are some of the best overclockers.

Back