• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hay........... ken257........... I have couple of questions regarding your Metal FANS ! also want th

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

_jubei_

Disabled
Hay........... ken257........... I have couple of questions regarding your Metal FANS ! also want th

Hi . I never knew there were Metal Fans. I want to get 92mm fans but First I would like to ask you How QUIET are they. how much dba ???? . I want to install 2 92 mm fans on my case but I don't want a lot of NOISE . Also do they have 4 PIN connection to power ?
Can you respond ASAP
THX

I posted about the metal fans in responce to a req for info on 120mm AC fans. The Radio Shack AC fans are great but I have only seen them in 120mm maybe you could get the 92mm on a special order. I don't know the dba but they only make a whisper. They are big and heavy with no flex in the blades, put out something like 65-70 cfm which is enough for most applications. The big heavy slow moving blades are the reason it is so quiet. I have no idea where you would find something like this in a DC fan. If you need something to quiet your DC fans try adding a rheostat this will give you a variable speed control and they are only a buck or two.

I have three metal NMB 110vac 120mm metal fans from AllElectronics. They are the 2" ones and push about 96cfm. I bought them for my radiator on my water cooling project. They were $12.50 each. I haven't seen them for a while, their stock varies from week to week but they always have metal fans, mainly ac but I have seen some 12v and 24v dc ones.

Back