• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do I take a screenshot in 3dmark?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think it doesnt capture as a screenshot because the graphics aren't saved to the ram or something. I've tried various screen dump progs as well. Nothing works! Its just a black screen when you try to take a screenshot.

Got a solution? Anyone?!

yah thats the way i take all of my screen shots. print screen and paste!!! into paint or similar.

What I'm seeing is totaly diffrent. When I hit print screen, I don't get a picture at all. I do get what I last Print Screened though. Very very strange.... It's not a overlay it seems, so I dunno what to say.

JigPu

Wanna play a cruel trick on someone? PrintScreen someone's desktop. Place all of the desktop icons into a folder and discretely place somewhere recoverable. Move the taskbar to the top of the screen and set to auto hide. Set the PrintScreen image as desktop background....Nothing clicked on will work except for Display Properties...and hopefully the victim won't figure out that their background picture was changed... heheh

syntax_error said:
Wanna play a cruel trick on someone? PrintScreen someone's desktop. Place all of the desktop icons into a folder and discretely place somewhere recoverable. Move the taskbar to the top of the screen and set to auto hide. Set the PrintScreen image as desktop background....Nothing clicked on will work except for Display Properties...and hopefully the victim won't figure out that their background picture was changed... heheh
rofl. sounds like something i would do :D

LOL!!! did that to my dad!!! he was like JONATHAN WTF!!!!!!

I just cacked up and showed him how to fix it....:D

Spec

ARGH!!!
This is going way off the topic. I know how to take a screenshot, BUT "the old print screen key" doesnt work in 3dmark. I want everyone to try it right now. Run 3d mark and benchmark. Press printscreen and paste it into irfanview or whatever. IT DOESNT WORK!!!!

Now, if anyone has a real solution to it, please tell me.

Sorry about being a little frustrated. Just came home from school...

just hit f12, it will be saved in the 3dmark folder as a bmp.

oh yeah, RTFM!!!! (or readme, in this case!)

F12 eh? well then. That was all that was needed to be said :)
syntax_error, ain't that betty's avatar?

Back