• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

You're Next (f@h3)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

relic

With two teams already in the folding Million Club, the hard-crunching folders of overclockers.com are next to join those elite ranks.
Currently just under 600k...
Can you make it to 1 million before 2003?

Fold hard and fold on! :D

relic said:

We could if [H] would loan us some folding power... :rolleyes:

David

David,

I have faith in the hardcorps folders here. You can do it. :D

Regards,
Steve

relic said:
With two teams already in the folding Million Club, the hard-crunching folders of overclockers.com are next to join those elite ranks.

With my calculations, at our CURRENT rate of production we should squeek in 1,000,000 in exactly 105.27 days from now. My prediction is TEAM 32 makes 1 million between December 26th and December 29, 2002! FOLD ON:D

With my new rig up, th711, p-4 2.0, DD maze2, and the rad. in my reefer, I should be @ 5Ghz. I hope.

One of them will be a folding-backup rig running 24/7, the other is in the bedroom and will be off at night.

steve

relic said:

that sure is a great goal!!! we are trying our hardest and if we can up our production just a tab more i think we will have it!!!

FOLD ON
NAS

I bet we can do it before Thanksgiving (Nov. 28th for you non-pilgrim worshipers). With our current production it looks as though we'll hit the 1M mark the last week in December, but I bet with recruiting and other increases in production we'll hit it a month early.

Wedo

Wedo said:
I bet we can do it before Thanksgiving (Nov. 28th for you non-pilgrim worshipers). With our current production it looks as though we'll hit the 1M mark the last week in December, but I bet with recruiting and other increases in production we'll hit it a month early.

Wedo
Maybe we should have a "guess the day TEAM 32 reaches 1 million points" thread. I have a P3 450, Soyo MOBO and 128MB RAM I could give away to the winner. Hmmmm..... FOLD ON:D

You've just got to admire the enthusiasm. ;)
Kick it into overdrive and see if Thankgiving is the date.

I'm laying down a challenge to help get things off to a good start.

Fold On! :D :D

Last edited:
relic, i suggested to our friends here a while back that they ramp up a bit and join our teams at the top of the table.
imagine that.
three way battle for first!!. :D
the duck would sure get a workout being passed around between us. lol

come on guys. get the lead out. :p

looktall said:

come on guys. get the lead out. :p

lol:) we are giving her all shes got:D, BUT time to scrounge around work and see what else i can get folding around here:) good news is some of the comps around here are due for upgrades:D

FOLD ON
NAS

Let's see the OC maniacs bring in a million in style! :D

Ramp it up and fold 'em. :)

I wonder what would happen if OCAU and OC.com joined up..... ''The Overclockers Alliance'' vs ''The [H]ard|OCP [H]orde" would be an amazing thing to see...

David

David said:
I wonder what would happen if OCAU and OC.com joined up..... ''The Overclockers Alliance'' vs ''The [H]ard|OCP [H]orde" would be an amazing thing to see...

David

Wow...that would be a hell of a challenge. I'm not sure we have enough transferable power in our UD team to take on that kind of superpower. ;)

I bet we'd get stomped. hehe

Its just an interesting thought. Like ''is time quantised'' or ''what animal are McDonalds burgers made from''

David

David said:
Its just an interesting thought. Like ''is time quantised'' or ''what animal are McDonalds burgers made from''

David

You mean to say that there is meat in McDonald's hamburgers?

Back