• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nico3k

i was wondering if anyone knows how to build a lower-class version of this . make a mini version of that and use it to cool CPU :)

im bored :rolleyes:

wow that is the most awesome website i have ever seen. and i will figure it out i will have it sit on a pedistal next to my puter. and ill cut a hole in the window due to size changehowever min will only do -83* c. hehe that thing is awesome, WE dont get out much do we?

nope we sure dont... lol
some guy just emailed me saying he could make me a small version for 800$. hmmm im gona have to setup a lot more networks to make that money

A cheaper version then a tank with it's main armament of a cannon, hmmm I got a pick-up truck with a shot gun. You could use a slug round, (with the led slug removed of course), remove the slug and replace it with the same size and shape ice cube and fire it right at your CPU. If that doesn't do it (I cant see why it won't) you could run it over with the truck. Hope this helps you.

um i think thats fake and the guy is trying to get $800 for free, im sure of it
lasers would add not subtract energy hence more heat
show me a reason y a laser would subtract energy and i give you money

What if it was a anti-laser!!! Then it would emit a beam of pure cold energy. errr somthing like that.

Back