• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unlocked Xp2200 on Gigabyte GA-7VRX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

smcfrc

Anyone out there tried this and if so what are your settings. I'm limited to 12.5x on the flip switches on the board. Been able to run 1962.35 @157 44C. At any speed over 1887 the internet slows down at connection or won't even connect?? Any suggestions. Thanks Rev.

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS

I dont think your cpu speed would affect your internet connection speed. Please list all your components and elaborate on your problem.

The problem is when I go to get on the internet. At 1875@150 I can get on ok, at 1887@151 can still get on ok, but slowing down at connection. At 1900@152 I can still get on but VERY SLOW. At 1912@153 it appears to make connection but never completes getting on. Thats the problem I'm having. I've not had this problem with the other two computers my friends have. Thats when I took notice. Any Suggetsions?? Thanks

Last edited:
do you connect via dial up, or another way like via ethernet... broandband things of that nature, your pci bus probably is way out of spec causing some componets not to function correctly

DSL,
I changed nic cards and it is ok now. Sure was strange. Thanks for ya'lls help. Mark

Back