• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Check out my OC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hydrata

just look at the sig for my OC results, and i'm not even close to pushing the limits!!! just keeping it stable for school, and it's plenty fast for now.

It's probably the week they were made. I've got 2 1600's, one "0208" and the other "0213" The week 13 CPU overclocks much better than the week 8, even though both are AGOIA-Ys

What's your FSB at? I'm going to O/C mine sometime this week so I'm just curious.

well my 1700+ is not even clocked as high as it may go

my chipset and ram are holding me back

i can get this chip to post over 1900mhz but ram and pci failer

ill let you guys know how it goes when ever i get one which wont eb too soon =(

The AGOIA Y and AROIA YR are the best at overclocking with the 1600+ and 1700+. Most people who own the AGOIA's make it to around 1800MHz Max give or take 50MHz either way.

The AROIA YR's make it to around 1900MHz Max give or take 50MHz as well. Most people who get these CPUs claim success on AIR with being clocked at 2GHz.

BTW, nice overclock.

DS-Master

is that it look at my 1600+ in my sig and still going up......1.8ghz is still 2200+ speeds and very good :)

Back