• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Speed and Temps from your 1600+ ???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vtec96

Ok, thought it would cool to start this thread so everyone with a 1600+ can compare and talk about their scores:) Seems that many people have bought one of these recently or have had them already, so now lets put the CPU scores and stable temps here so we can compare them and see who has the fastest, most stable, & lowest temp 1600+ :D :D

Right now im running a new AGOIA "0213" in a Abit KR7A133 MB with Crucial 512MB DDR cas2.5 RAM. Have a Cheiftec case with 4 Sunon 39cfm fans, a Thermaltake AX-7 HS and a Delta 68cfm fan. Well I just installed the chip with ASIII, so it still has to "settle-in" for about 72 hrs or so, then hopefully the temps should drop a bit after that. Right now im ideling at around 35-36'C, and have not tested it further until the ASIII is settled in.

Well so far it seems like a "Good" temp since its a solid 4'C cooler than the 1.4 t-bird it just replaced, but not sure what others are getting with a similar set-up. Its really loud with the Delta fan so maybe it should be cooler? Im using the Abit MB CPU temp-monitoring software Hardware Doctor which seems to be really good, and consistant.

So post your Spec's, OC, CPU/System tests, and temps with your 1600+ and lets see how they compare :beer:

Well I have the same chip with a Kx7, watercooled with a maze 2, Via aqua 1300, and camaro radiator/shroud with 120mm fan on it , 1x 120mm blowhole and 2x92mm side fans, I am at 1860 mhz with 1.8 volts, idle at 42c max load 48c.

mamer

AROIA (notice the R), from newegg.com two weeks ago for $56.99, had it up to 1870 but my video card and RAM won't go beyond 170FSB. To maintain stability at 166fsb * 11 multi I have to switch my card to 2x agp. The KT3 ULTRA definitely does NOT have a divisor that auto kicks in at 166 fsb, thats BS.

betting I could hit more than 1950 on air if it weren't for my ram (only pc2700 (333)).

Still, damn happy with running a $50 1.4g up around 1.85g...

vcore at 1.85, 51C idle cpu, 44C idle mobo
56C load cpu, 48C load mobo...

damn happy with those temps too, specially since its been like 90+ F here the past two weeks. My winter temps will be considerably better.

AGOIA Y 0213 @ 1886 MHz 1.8v, can go over 1.9 GHz but I maxed out the FSB in the BIOS and I don't feel like upping the FSB like 3 MHz with software FSB programs, so I just leave it at 1886.

Under seti I get ~36C w/ Dr Thermal V77L w/ vantec tornado.

--Illah

My system is in my sig. I only o/c to 1881mhz @ 1.92v when I bench. Otherwise, I run it at around 1700mhz for everyday stuff.

RE

I believe this is my first post here....I have browsed the forums for months but never posted.

AXP 1600+ AGOIA "Y" 0213

axp@1921.gif

Watercooled via Maze3

i have an xp1600 brownie agoia y 0213 @ 1.85 vcore. 1932mhz@184fsb. boots @ 1967, but a bit unstable for folding.

my temps @ 1932 are 38 idle, and 46 load. all on air baby

Well my temps eairlier today when i first turned it on were very good at 32'C!! It stayed like that for a while. Well guess it crept back up cause now its 35'C, but case temps are only 27'C all the time?? Well, still waitng a another day or two for the ASIII to fully settle in, so i can start to OC :cool:

Well ill post back once i can get some tests run and OC started, just giving an update :burn:

my OC is in my sig..need anything else or any questions?? one correction, i forgot what stepping it is, i think it's actually AROIA....i'll go change that...but i forgot...

Currently the max i have had this BROWN AGOIA Y 0213 UNlocked is 1790mhz w/ 1.95v and it was 50C load. this is w/ a ax7 50cfm fan. Now i am selling this thing so i am running it at 8.5x166 (1411mhz i think) with read it: 1.5 volts ROCK stable (passed 24hour prime test).

now i just ordered a new one from mwave that will be going in my up and comin h2o system (to be finished in exactly 1 week). Specs in sig. hopefully this one will get higher.

see my sig. however, i am limited by my rams...need a stick XMS 3200 bad...but they are darm expensive...

forgot to mention that fsb is 181

Ok well decided to run one CPU test with HOT CPU Tester Pro 3 ... Ran for 45 mins.....
No problems, passed all tests and only got to 40'C at full load...However this is at factory speed of 1.4ghz (1600+)....
So my next test will be at the first OC setting ..... :cool:

So do these temps seem good so far for the factory speeds? Idle is still at 35'C.....
:burn:

Ok, i am now trying to start the OC process and went into the BIOS for the first time with this new chip. Well to my surprise, i was able to CHOOSE the CPU speed (1600+, 1700+, to 2000+) WITHOUT changing the FSB....(133)

Now does this mean my lovely CPU is UNLOCKED already :eek:

Well if it is unlocked, then there is a problem, cause I choose 1700+ and it let me save and exit......then on reboot it gave me an error saying CPU in changed and unworkable ... I then pressed F1 to continue, but it kept it at 1600+ :eh?:

Is this CPU Unlocked or what? And if its not then am i supposed to be able to choose the 1600-2000+ speeds at a 133 FSB??????

Back