• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WC3 Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cowboy X

I had a lockup in WC3 at the point of the second cinematic in the human campaign . When I went to play again yesterday i realised my profile was lost :eek: . The saved games are still present on the HD but i can't get 'em to work , even if i use the exact name that was associated with the profile :(

Does anyone know how to fix this ? I know there are codes to skip levels etc but that would cause me to lose the abilities and goodies which I chose for my heroes .

I dont know much but maybe someone deleted your file? do you have a little brother he could of mest it up when he touches the computer.

Nah ........... my little bro is 22 and plays wc3 on my other rig :)

Right now I don't let anyone on this unless they ask and it is important . That's why I let them have the other rig and I upgrade it for them .

The profile folder is still there and the save games are in it . It's just that the game for whatever reason no longer sees the profile . No profile = no save games to load :(

Back