• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bring on some benchmarks!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

donut

Ok.. I am interested in overclocking my XP2100+ but, not so much the processor but, the FSB speeds. I haven't been able to find benchmarks of before and after anywhere. If any of you guys have benchmarked your PC before and after overclocking please let me know.

Dave

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS.

Your processor speed is determined by a simple equation.

fsb * multiplier Overclocking the fsb not only increases the speed of your cpu, but also the speed of many other components of your system: video card, memory, even your hard drive. By looking at your sig i see that you have already overclocked your comp, so this makes me curious, what is it exactly you are asking, please be more clear. As far as benchmarks go, any overclocking related website that does reviews will have a ton of benchmarks for you to go through. With of course before and afters.

Where please provide a link

I'm looking for results and I haven't seen any before and after benchmarks. I know that the chip runs faster and you can easily measure the chip speed but, I want to see performance benchmarks where the bus speed has been up'd.

dave

Back