• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cd burner can't burn... is it my power supply?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ganhosi

Registered
I noticed after some gamin' my computer can't boot up properly...also today i tired to burn some music..it burns up to 4 % and stops there....is it my power suppply cuzin' not enough power? cuz this burner had no problem with my other computer....
I am thinkin' to buy 400 watts power supply

this is werid......since i use my cd rom to play warcraft3 and it works fine......like when it boots up.....i heard this beep beep beep and then it won't boot........lol

mine did that too yesterday.. i reseted the bios and it worked, try that .. good luck =) (sorry this isn't much help but definitly not my field haha )

Well it wont hurt to upgrade your psu...and since this could be the root of all your problems I would suggest buying one which you would want to use for a future comp as well as the one you currently are running.

edit: next time make sure your place your thread in the proper category

Back