• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your GF3 Ti200 OC'ing stats

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

youngbuck

I'm looking for what most people have their GeForce3 Ti200s overclocked at. Please, GeForce3 Ti200s ONLY, since other card will vary on their OC'ing potential. Of course I know I will have to test the limits of my GF3 Ti200 on it's own, since no 2 cards alike. I just wanna get an idea.

-YB

I got about 6500 on my Gainward stock and 10,200 tweaked hard. It is tough to gauge it these days with the new 40.xx drivers out however my score at the time did not use those drivers as they were not available. Take Care.

I got my ASUS GF3 Ti200 (pure) from 175 core and 400 memory to
240 core and 450 RAM

Later today I will get e new one (don't ask) ;) I will let you know how it does.... it's a little cheaper

Silver said:
I got about 6500 on my Gainward stock and 10,200 tweaked hard.

wow!! how is that Silver?
it isnt only the video tweaked, is it?

i got mine up to 235/530 and have it running at 225/515MHz. its an msi 8851 64MB, not the best at all on overclock potential.
the best G3Ti200s with stock cooling are gainwards.

KNow anything about the stock cooling on PNY GF# Ti200s? My vid card has never seemed to get hot, just warm.

I'm thinking of aiming for 200-210 (max) core, and 450-475 (max) mem.

Also, will the capabilities of my other hardware play a role in my vid card OC'ing potential?

220/460---all stock ramsinks and fan....visiontek
3d mark=8220

yes, other hardware plays a role in my tweeking...if i up cpu fsb to 175, i have to lower my overclock on graphics to keep system stable.....

your card is made by MSI and it also seems that the cooling on it is just the same as mine.
the only difference i noticed from some reviews on internet is that the core sink is attached with glue instead of paste, that might decrease the oc potential. anyway i beleive you can get higher than 475 for memory.

as for oc potential and the other system components the answer is no, they will not influence on the oc potential, but they play a role on video performance.

i tried ti500 speeds on mine for like 3 secs and i saw no artifacting.. :) thats good i guess :D btw i got the 66 shipped one from onetime i think he was he sold them here in forums.. AWESOME card

oTTO said:

wow!! how is that Silver?
it isnt only the video tweaked, is it?

i got mine up to 235/530 and have it running at 225/515MHz. its an msi 8851 64MB, not the best at all on overclock potential.
the best G3Ti200s with stock cooling are gainwards.

Vmods and cooling. Tweak alot of windows as well as the vid card. Unfortunately the computer could beat the vid so....moved on. The card still lives in a friends computer.

If you use vMOD to adjust the AGP voltage, I guess you can OC more because of the extra stability that comes with the voltage, right?
-YB

Yes, but the price is you need very good cooling to pull that off. Just the same with CPU, if you increase the Vcore, the temps going to rise, and thus you need better cooling.

My Gainward ti200 does 265/555 for everyday gaming use.

Does upto 265/575 for 3dmark'in. No Volt mod. but supercooled by SK-6 w/asII on the gpu. No tears and and no lockups.

Without using 40.41, on my Duron setup w/ Ti200, I get a monstrous 9,238 . No rivatuner either.

and with same OC video card setting on the AXP, i get 10,751.

220/500 visentek, but i see no change in my 3dmark stats
what settings do you use for testing?

take that back i got a 400 point increase from 6600 to 7000
is this normal or is my comp screwy

Gainward GeForce4 Ti450 (Ti200) 64M Golden Sample
260/565 with stock cooling and voltage
The top scorers at the OC3DMark site have bio's you can check out to see what their system specs/tweaks/etc. were at to get those scores...

Back