• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Roxio EZCD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I got it free with my Samsung burner. It's still in its shrink wrap at the bottom of my sock drawer where it belongs until my next yard sale.

Before Newegg even shipped my burner, I had Nero installed and waiting.

ezcd ain't bad at all, but not worth the price, imho.

i also use clone cd. there are a few decent programs out for free or cheap. no need to pay 80 bucks.

Easy CD is not a bad program at all. It's qwerky, but not bad really. It relyably burned many a CD for me.

I've dropped it for Nero, however, cuz it didn't like to share my burner w/ CloneCD.

Audioaficionado said:
Music and data?

Yep.

And I'll stress again: For archive purposes ONLY! It even says that in the CloneCD EULA.

You have to have a burner that supports it, however. Most new burners do, but just to make sure, they have a list at the site you can cross-reference with to see if your burner is supported.

It came with my burner and it doesnt work! It burns the cd's but the cd's show up as empty later on! Stupid piece of crap!

any suggestions for a free or fairly cheap prog for burning ISO's (other than nero)? or is nero kind of considered the end-all-be-all?

Oni said:
http://www.elaborate-bytes.com

CloneCD. Makes perfect 1:1 copies of CDs for archive purposes.
Not working....down or bad link?

Anyways, I make copies of just about everything I have, I had a disk go bad on me and I didn't have a backup. Good thing it was old and I had a newer version by then! If you have disks and a burner then make copies of them all and store them somewhere!

Neoplasia said:

Not working....down or bad link?

Anyways, I make copies of just about everything I have, I had a disk go bad on me and I didn't have a backup. Good thing it was old and I had a newer version by then! If you have disks and a burner then make copies of them all and store them somewhere!
awesome avatar :)

i was just playing around one day and that idea struck me :D

Thanks. :D Some shmuck friend of mine made it, he's fiddling around here somewhere.

I saw EZCD at a local store for about that, good thing most burners come with some app bundled.

i didnt make it tard, i found it... i was wondering where too. lol

/me smacks neo with the pimp skillz

Back