• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hadrware monitoring hardware

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EBFoxbat

Registered
Does anyone know of any hardware monitoring hardware, other than temp probe? For example: an LCD that can display fan rotation speed?

Digidoc5 can monitor 8 temps with probes you place in your system ie cpu, vid card, mem, hdd etc, and 8 fans rpm. It can also turn on and off those 8 fans according to temp values you set.
It comes in at least 3 colors and can be found many places for around $45.00 US. Heres one place that I like

I'm assuming you want it to monitor the fan speed according to the signal given by the fan? -- Paul

what you can do is get a serial LCD and have a program read the RPMs from the fans off the mob and have that display on the LCD.

if i find the site with the serial LCD i will post

That would be an interesting program. Could you post information on that, too? I would think that you'd have to design some electronics for that, too, right?

Thanks again -- Paul

Back