• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Highest volts without vmod-which motherboard?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SoL

I'm getting a 2.53 and I was wondering which motherboard gives you the most voltage to the cpu and memory without doing a voltmod.

Thanks,
SoL

I gotta rephrase that SoL, which mobo gives me 1.85 without the volt mod and it's capable for OCing :D .. only one I tried and it's awesome board, ASUS P4B533 family, so P4B533 or P4B533-E

sol as a intel newcomer myself.long time amd guy.3 intel boards cross my mind. abit,asus,epox,on the current specs.the board you have "Abit BD7II" s my second choice of a mobo!

abit it7 or it7 max2 would be my first choice as mobo's go.and pacino is right also. as far as i know about v-core. but ask him if he wants ddr?! rdram isnt a big oc'er!.its gaurenteed!as far as ddr goes the ddr is the high limit. anyhow.

imho,try a it7,3200-3500,266-2.8-c1.the voltage doesnt matter with a intel as far as i am concerned.any p4 board will give enough v-core. the big oc is in the ram-fsb. stop thinken amd!

if we ever need more the mod,it will be there.be optimistic its why im intel now.

Back